Si-Gung or not Si-Gung

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Si-Gung or not Si-Gung

Our Si-Gung, Malcolm Sue, supposedly had/has a reputation as a great fighter...I wonder if any one could tell me any stories that would back my hunches...i.e. Is This Fact. (Australia).
    The style is Ging Mo Kune derived from South'n Praying Mantis.

The bottom line being is it worth paying the cashola for...!!?

...fella's...c'mon...guy's...no one's heard of the main man!?
    ..fellas?

...oh c'mon...c'mon out and play...fella's...guy's ...where r yu's...I'm over heeee-re;{

Comment

Righto: where do I sign up for Evil Tai Chi :MWAHAHAHA#:[]----*

Comment

Hadou.

Learn Cantonese, Mandarin and Japenese, Read The Books On Hadou And Learn How To Manipulate Your Chi To Disrupt Others, Just By Sending Negative Energy Towards Them. - Now That's A Style.

Comment

My father trained under Malcolm Sue in Brisbane for 8 years in the 70's and from what I've heard and been taught by my Dad him and his son Gawain are very good at tong long and can fight very well. I've been told stories of how Tamio Sugi(the highest ranked karate teacher in Brisbane at the time) turned up at Malcolm's school to tell him to leave as he taught in Brisbane only to have Malcolm beat him up so badly that he ended up giving Tamio a broken arm. The style that Malcolm teaches is also not to be confused with what his brother Henry teaches here in Brisbane now as there are very few similarities between the two, with Malcolm's style being far better, and the two brothers are not even on speaking terms. As for being worth the money, I'd say definitely. I all my years of getting into trouble, being a tall skinny moroccan it is almost inevitable that people will start you up, I have never lost. Malcolm's style, if it is what he was teaching in the 70's, is very good and definitely worth the investment.

Comment

;}
            Sickness...
            ;}

Comment

Heya,

Im a purple belt at Ging Mo and Id have to say it does some ass

I do remember Sifu also telling me the Tamio story but it was a bit different.

Anyway definitely worth doing mate. Keep at it and I'm sure you would know who I am since every1 knows every1 in there hehe.

Comment

From what I've been told the whole family kicks ass. I study with Ben Sue here in Townsville. Asking about Malcom Sue at class is not likely to recieve an in depth response. So as for any stories about the man I can't help. As for Ging mo kune being better well thats a matter of opinion. Ben and henry Sue can certainly kick but though I do know that much. But as far as stories go I'm more interested in what they can teach me than how many asses got kicked in the past.

Comment

well sifu gawain is pretty cool get a long with him ok. Ive only spoken to sigung once at a red belt grading hes pretty cool too

Havent seen either fight tho. However I do have a story. Back when I was a black belt (first or second week of Ging mo) - me and my mates hit the piss and went out to north bridge. Across the causeway we pull up to a burridge car with some guy and his mrs in it. My mate starts cutting into them (he dun train at all) and me still very cut doesnt know wats goin on and thought this guy was taking the piss. So there we are having a nice loud convo in front of the police hq (perth ppl will know what im talking bout). As we sped off you could hear me yell "GING MO'S THE BOMB" and give a nice big ging lay out the window. No one knew sifu and simo were in the car behind us ready to lay the smack down on us if we got in a fight hehe. Little ackward for a couple days but funny anyway Its always good for a laugh hehe.

Comment

History and what we expected

Hi, First time here.

You can find some pics/utube novies of your si gung here.
                    https://encrypted.google.com/search?...ed=0CBkQqwQwAA

Malcome and Henry learned from Dr Nat Yeun (spelling), Dr Nat Learned from Ip Shui
                    Ip Shui page, Chow Gar Southern Praying Mantis - Official Site
                    ref. Chow Gar Southern Praying Mantis Kung Fu - London Kung Fu Martial Art - Tong Long

In Brisbane you may learn and train Chow Gar Tong Long with Sifu Paul Brennan (healer/Instructor).
                    Chow Gar Praying Mantis Kung Fu- Brisbane, Australia. Traditional Chow Family Kung Fu.

This is the best you can get now.

Regards Glenn

Comment

History and what we expected

Hi, First time here.

You can find some pics/utube novies of your si gung here.
                      https://encrypted.google.com/search?...ed=0CBkQqwQwAA

Malcome and Henry learned from Dr Nat Yeun (spelling), Dr Nat Learned from Ip Shui
                      Ip Shui page, Chow Gar Southern Praying Mantis - Official Site
                      ref. Chow Gar Southern Praying Mantis Kung Fu - London Kung Fu Martial Art - Tong Long

In Brisbane you may learn and train Chow Gar Tong Long with Sifu Paul Brennan (healer/Instructor).
                      Chow Gar Praying Mantis Kung Fu- Brisbane, Australia. Traditional Chow Family Kung Fu.
                      This is the best you can get now.

Ip Shui in Brisbane before his death in 2003.

Regards Glenn

ps I'm talkin' 1979+
                      Last edited by GlennsPref; 02-07-2011, 08:48 AM. Reason: More

Comment

Am just introducing my self to the group, my name is Sifu Bryan of Corja Shantung Northern Praying Mantis Kung Fu, see our Promotional Video, of men, women and children showing their skills,
                        Action Martial Arts Training Clip - Praying Mantis Kung Fu - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                        X