Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know any self-defense or combat sambo school in Los Angeles or SF Valley Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know any self-defense or combat sambo school in Los Angeles or SF Valley Area

I'm looking for a combat or self-defense sambo school around the LA area. Anyone know any? Thanks

Next time I expect you to do the searching yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by ZotPo23 View Post
      I'm looking for a combat or self-defense sambo school around the LA area. Anyone know any? Thanks
      hello,

technologically, cambo isn't really very different from judo and jiujitsu. are you trained in these?

if so, you need practice with cambo rules? this being the case, check out any of the machado brothers. they have a lot of cambo competition experience.

if you are new to martial arts and would like to someday compete in cambo, look to judo to start then add jiujitsu. then see jeanjacques/rigan/roger/johnmachado. gokorchivichyan is also well versed in cambo rules. good judo school too.

just remembered. ricksongracie... he might not teach in brentwood (LA) anymore, but it would be logical to guess his top students would know the cambo rules set, as ricksongracie was also cambo competitor. ask for henryakins. henryakins is a very good instructor.

thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X