The Chaiya Grape Kool Aid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks John, I think i have never seen something like
    this before. I mean among the others the level "assistant senior grand master" is something
    that has to be seen to be believed!

Comment

Oh man. Here we go again.

Comment

The Kool Aid still is running deep. The students still drinking from the well of the egotistical and drunken teachers. Someone needs to do an expose of the whole situation and out them all--including Lek.

Comment

hi George, been a long time! that video validates beyond any doubt many of the arguments we had here. It also shows how bad the situation is with muay chaiya, with self-appointed masters barking at each other and parading their claims. values like honour, truth and integrity were integral parts of martial arts but they are no more here. money, fame, backstabbing have replaced them.

Comment

Its like the same broken record over and over. One thing that comes out of this thread is the childishness and pettiness of these people.

Comment

I thought this forum went down so I haven't been here in years. By sheer chance I decided to see if maybe just maybe it was working again. And to my surprise it is. Sadly the first thread I see is the kool aid thread all over again. So very very sad. Anyway how the hell has everybody been?

Comment

Welcome back. The forum was hard to get on for me for some reason but its all ok now. So I started posting again. Like they say some old things never change...especially with the chaiya maniacs.

Comment

Thanks. Feels good to be back. Hope all has been well with you george. It's been a long time.

Comment

Working...
                  X