Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for active moderation

Mods,

it seems that the following posters have all joined the forum in the last few days and the one's who have posted all post on the topic of steroids. It would seem that we may have a pack (or a single) agenda troll running amok on our forum. Can you check on these folks.

Regards,

Spanky

Sinistar
    Frackal
    Distanced
    Superdave
    Big Johnson
    Greyskull
    nuh mizer
    PlateheadJim
    infighter
    slanteyedhater
    burning inside
    Steve P

Yes, and they have all ganged together to pick on little me. They are so witty and clever I really can't cope.

Yeah, right.

Fond regards!

Comment

It's not the point of worrying whether or not we CAN deal with them, but whether or not we SHOULD have to.

Troll Infested boards lose a lot of good members who just get tired of dealing with it.

Comment

ya thats true, in the last two days or so we have got a bunch of new guys coming here and posting all different things that have nothing to do with martial arts, i have no problem with the occasional off topic discussion, but this last post "you guys crack me up" combined with the other recent stuff is getting on everyones nerves i think.

anyway just my two cents, i just hope those guys dont stay. Unless they stop troll baiting.

Comment

Dangit! I forgot to add 'Kingston' to the hit list!

Just kidding.

I am not asking for anyone to get banned, I just want to make sure it's not the same IP address over and over and over again.

Spanky

Comment

Working...
          X