Enter The Dragon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enter The Dragon

Just wondering if anyone know anything about Enter the Dragon (Two-Disc Special Edition) (1973) being sold on Amazon.com. It say's that it will be out 18May04 but not much else. I wonder what is on the second DVD.
    Later, Rod.

Enter the Dragon SE

Disc 1

Commentary by producer Paul Heller

Blood and Steel: The Making of Enter the Dragon

Bruce Lee: In His Own Words (vintage material)

Linda Lee Cadwell interview gallery

Lair of the Dragon - includes 1973 featurette and Backyard Workout with Bruce Lee.

Disc 2

Bruce Lee: A Warrior's Journey (vintage material)

Curse of the Dragon (vintage material)

Theatrical trailers

Television spots

Comment

Nice finds! A Warrior's Journey was an excellent documentary, however, it would have probably been more appropriate to package w/ Game of Death. This is assuming that this is the same A Warrior's Journey film I have seen that showed Bruce Lee's intended version of Game of Death.

Comment

Thanks

Hey, thanks for the great Info.
        Rod.

Comment

Originally posted by KONY
          Nice finds! A Warrior's Journey was an excellent documentary, however, it would have probably been more appropriate to package w/ Game of Death. This is assuming that this is the same A Warrior's Journey film I have seen that showed Bruce Lee's intended version of Game of Death.
          I agree with you in that it does in some ways make more sense to add the documentary in a Game of Death dvd because of the inclusion of the deleted footage from the movie. But I'm glad that they added it to this film because more people will get the chance to view it. Let's face it, G.O.D was a horrible movie. The only reason to own it is if one wishes to have a complete Bruce Lee collection. As it is G.O.D only has a few minutes of Bruce Lee primarily toward the end fight scenes, while the rest of the film is comprised of stand ins. Having a Warriors Journey will save one the trouble of buying G.O.D.

Comment

Originally posted by El Mastero
            I agree with you in that it does in some ways make more sense to add the documentary in a Game of Death dvd because of the inclusion of the deleted footage from the movie. But I'm glad that they added it to this film because more people will get the chance to view it. Let's face it, G.O.D was a horrible movie. The only reason to own it is if one wishes to have a complete Bruce Lee collection. As it is G.O.D only has a few minutes of Bruce Lee primarily toward the end fight scenes, while the rest of the film is comprised of stand ins. Having a Warriors Journey will save one the trouble of buying G.O.D.
            Agreed! If you haven't seen A Warrior's Journey, do so! IMO it is the best film on Lee I have ever seen. The Game of Death footage is priceless. Bruce Lee was really trying to create a work of art w/ this movie.

Comment

Working...
            X