Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible new training video, opinions wanted

I want your guys opinions on this:

I was talking with my Judo instructor tonight about doing a training video. I've experienced a fair amount of success selling things on Ebay in the past 2 months, and my instructor has agreed to give it a try to see if it would sell. I doubt anyone would recognize his name, but he does have around 30 years of experience in Judo and quite a bit of experience in other arts.

He was thinking about doing a video focusing on just a few moves and showing variations for that move, setups, and associated techniques. So maybe an armbar video with all the variations and followups for failed armbars, that kind of stuff. I'm sure he can put together a good video.

This would probly be a 30 minute to one hour video. The format would be VHS or Video CD (would play on a DVD player), and if it's successful, could later be DVD.

Price would be around 5 dollars, 4 dollars for shipping.

If you guys saw a comprehensive armbar instructional on ebay, and you could get it for 5 bucks, would you be interested?

Do you guys have any suggestions for training videos?

Poopy,

If you like, let me know if you put it together and I'll order one and do a review. It may or may not help.

$9 per tape doesn't make you much money, that's for sure.

You know where I am.

Spanky

Comment

i have boughten a sort of amature judo series that included this.

video 1- throws and takedowns
      video 2- takedown counters
      video 3- ultimate ground fighting
      video 4- armbars and chokes
      video 5- immobilizing leg locks

Just for an idea for you if you wanted like an all around system.. maybe sell the series for like $25-30 ?? im sure someone would buy it.. i think the series i bought was like $40 but i really have no complaints. kinda pricy for tape copies but its worth it to me.

if i saw a 5 tape series id pay 20-30 for it

Comment

Working...
      X