Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grappling dummy?

Anyone ever heard of such a thing?

it's be nice to have one to slam some armbars while watching TV or something, work on base while passsing guard, that sort of thing....

Is there anything like that commercially available?

and yes, I did a search....

Originally posted by Ahoym8e

it's be nice to have one to slam some armbars while watching TV or something, work on base while passsing guard, that sort of thing....

There's many other there, but the best is from the Gracies as far as realistic (though it is a bit light). The others are heavier but not as good.

Comment

sweet! this is going to be me soon! (except that I'll be doing the armbar properly)

Comment

bubbadummy

They seem to get the most pub. I have seen as far as grappling dummies go.

They run about 500 bucks.

I know the maker of these posts on mma.tv a lot as well so he could answer any questions you might have.

dalessit

Comment

DANG!!!

500 bucks!

The other grappling dummy out there is half that, but 100 bucks for shipping. he weighs 150 pounds too (sheesh, wouldn't want to carry it to the TV room too often...)

Comment

From what I have read you get what you pay for. The BubbaDummy is supposed to be the best one out there.

Personally I think that is too expensive also, but I guess they are hand made and the joints are supposed to be very realistic.

dalessit

Comment

Originally posted by Ahoym8e

I made this one, it's about 100-125 lbs.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X