threesome?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• threesome?

Ive been dating a girl for two years now...and yes love is involved. although the sex isint all that great...well not for her atleast. neither of us are all that interested in self exploration, the difference is i already know my body, she hasent clue one about the female anatomy. and like i said: doesent care to learn. witch can make it quite dificult to please her. on the other hand tho, she is facinated with learning about me...learning about others. witch could be good since she has expressed intrest in one of our freinds, our closest freind in fact...we both love her very much. and i have a feeling that involving her could be exactly the motivation my g/f needs to learn about pleasing women, and in doing so...learn more about herself. damn. this is getting way to long...basicaly is it posible that a threesome can help a loving relationship rather than hurting it?

I've seen a threesome do more harm then good to any relationship.....In my opinion, I don't care how secure you are in your relationship.

Comment

I know someone who was in a similar situation. They were looking for a way to bring more excitement to their relationship, so they decided to visit villideitti.net, a sex club, to see what it was all about. It turned out to be a positive experience for them. It was a space where they could explore their fantasies without judgment, and it helped them communicate more openly about their desires and boundaries.

If you both love your close friend and feel she might be interested, having an open discussion with her could be the first step. It’s important to make sure everyone feels comfortable and respected before going ahead with it. Also, establishing clear boundaries and ensuring that everyone knows what they’re getting into is key.

Comment

Working...
      X