Militology: F.l.y.s.g. With respect for jkd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Militology: F.l.y.s.g. With respect for jkd

Hey everyone, I am new to this site and would love some feedback on what I instruct. I like to think I encompass Bruce's philosophy but teach my own perspective. Here are a few videos, Nothing spectacular. Feel free to toss me your thoughts.
    Thanks

YouTube - MILITOLOGY F L Y S G

YouTube - WEIGHT TRAINING

YouTube - GYM PUNCH 0001

YouTube - MOJO JOE JOE 0001

Hello, you seem pretty handy with those nunchucks. I can't even use 'em.

One of the things that caught my attention was in the trapping exercises on the gym punch video. Excluding the last two shots, all of the entries after the pak involved placing the lead leg (and body) on the outside of the opponent. This seemed to me like it would limit attack options for follow up as well as offer the opponent easier access to your back.

It's always hard to get a view of the big picture from training clips so I would be interested to hear where these ideas are headed.

Thanks for posting up the videos.

Comment

Yeah! Videos are allways hard to explain. All the videos i will be posting are simply training video clips were we concentrate on only a few techniques and talk about new combos ect. I study any and everything i can get my mind on and try to shorten it.

There is so much possibility that it is endless. So we just have fun and work on ourselves everyday. Thanks for the coments, i will keep them in mind next time i train. Theres not enough time in a year to do all the things i want.

Feel free to give me tips! I am looking for all points of view.
      Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X